Microsoft Office 2019 Home & Business for Mac is the latest release designed for users and small businesses. It wants Office with the power of Outlook for email, calendars, and contacts. It’s the Office you know and trust, updated to take advantage of the last Mac features, including Retina display and full-screen view.
Office Home and Business 2019 is for families and small businesses who want classic Office apps and email. It includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. A one-time purchase installed on Mac for use at home or work.
Microsoft Office 2019 Product Features:
- 100% Genuine Microsoft Product Key – Complete Online Activation.
- Both 32/64 bit version support.
- System Support: Office 2019 for MAC is only compatible with the latest 3 versions of MAC OS.
- Product Key & Software Download link sent via email.
- Lifetime License – No Subscriptions, No Recurring Monthly or Annual Fees.
- Lifetime Online updates.
- Brand: Microsoft.
- Program type: Office Suite.
- Format: Single-Use Digital licence.
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Language: EU Multilingual
- Includes Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote.
- Please Note: Microsoft Office 2019 for MAC is only compatible with the latest 3 versions of MAC OS. So, you must be aware of which version your MAC is running before making your purchase.
- The three versions Microsoft currently support are…
- MacOS 10.14: Mojave (Liberty)
- OS 10.15: Catalina
- macOS 11.0: Big Sur
Microsoft Office 2019 PRODUCT TECHNICAL DETAILS DESCRIPTION
Office 2019 Home Business for Mac is perfect for small business owners, making it easier to organize your business. It is a one-time purchase, and you can download it onto one Mac device.
Office Home Business comes with all of the software you already know and love, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and OneNote. You also get an OneDrive account, so you can easily save all of your document.
With Microsoft Office 2019 OneDrive, you can save all of your documents and take them wherever you go. You can sign in to your account from your phone or another computer. Microsoft makes it very convenient for you to have access. Let’s face it; most business owners do a lot from home as well.
Microsoft Office 2019 PowerPoint
PowerPoint will make presentations seem like a breeze and may help you land a new client or partner. With this application, you can create a breathtaking and amazing presentation in a matter of minutes. It also includes great features, such as special effects, different backgrounds, voice clips, music in the background, and graphics.
Share Your Work
With Microsoft Office 2019 Home Business for Mac, you can share your spreadsheets, documents, and presentations with your team and employees. This makes it simple for you to manage your team and add any information they may need to add.
You can also share contacts, calendars, and photos through your Outlook account. This will help to keep your team up to date on everything.
Excel makes it easy for you to keep thorough spreadsheets on everything you need. You can also share it with your employees to help keep track of what you are organizing.
OneNote gives you the power also to stay organized, in a sense. As a business owner, you are probably always busy and have a lot running through your mind. You can easily jot down any ideas, notes, lists of things to do, and checklists onto your OneNote application.
You can also share anything on your OneNote with your team, letting them help you brainstorm ideas or know what needs to be done. Microsoft wants you to run your business efficiently.
- One simple download gives you access to five different applications.
- Share documents and spreadsheets with your team, keeping everyone up to date.
- Keep track of data with Excel, or share checklists with OneNote.
- OneDrive allows you to save your information and access it from anywhere, through your phone or another computer.
- Create presentations to potential clients, partners, and lenders with PowerPoint.
Microsoft Office 2019 System Requirements
Required Processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
Recommended Memory: 2 GB RAM (32-bit); 4 GB RAM (64-bit)
Hard Disk Space: 4 GB free space
Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution or higher
Graphics Card: DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher
Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
Operating System: macOS 10.14: Mojave (Liberty), macOS 10.15: Catalina and macOS 11.0: Big Sur