Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus is the most collaborative and secure version of Microsoft Office. It’s a cloud-based update delivery model. This means Office 365 ProPlus’s regular updates, and monthly new features that continuously add to it.
Top 4 business benefits of office 365:
1. Office 365 ProPlus gives you new features and updates automatically and forever
If you have Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus, you will automatically get the best and latest feature upgrades. It gives capabilities and security patches for any home or work device you have.
You don’t need to worry about it becoming outdated and needing to pay upfront for another license.
We see many customers still confused about this major benefit. it’s important to realise you’re not just getting some standard updates that fix bugs or patch vulnerabilities. Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus gives regular new features that perpetual versions of Office will never have, like:
- Focused Inbox
- Office 365 Groups
- PowerPoint Designer
Office 365 ProPlus has 120 new features and capabilities since the original release of Office 2016. These services are available only for ProPlus users.
2. It’s easier to collaborate with ProPlus – remotely and in the same room
As a cloud-connected software suite, Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus has several subscriber-only collaboration features that enhance the tools of standard Office.
All of these features help teams to work together on the same Word or PowerPoint file and share them with each other more seamlessly.
Some of the top-used ProPlus collaboration features include:
- @mentions is a fast and easy way to get a co-worker’s attention, either via email or a meeting. All you have to do is type the @ symbol and their name. Outlook will automatically add them to the recipient’s list or meeting invite, with their names highlighted in the message.
- Co-authoring lets you open any Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint and Word document shared with you to see if anyone else is working on the document at the same time. If you see any changes they’re making live. You can collaborate in real-time by making your own edits, with everything from both parties tracked.
- Office 365 Groups lets you choose people you want to collaborate with. You can set up an easy collection of resources for permitted users to share, such as calendars, and a shared Outlook inbox. You don’t need to manually assign permissions. All users will automatically get permission to access the tools your group lists.
As though Office 365 ProPlus subscriptions come with 1TB OneDrive Storage. your users can more easily work and share from anywhere to ensure your critical files are available.
Users will also be able to install all of the essential Office apps. they can do their work on multiple devices instead of just one. Which directly leads to the next top business benefit of ProPlus.
3. Microsoft Office ProPlus users can install on more devices per license
Think back to the traditional way of buying Office for one second.
You go to the store, purchase a CD or software key, and install Office 2016 or Office 2019 on your computer.
That’s one product that offers one license for one device. If you want to use on another device then you have to buy another one.
Thankfully, this isn’t the only option anymore, yet we see plenty of confusion around this truth.
Office 365 ProPlus and other Microsoft Office subscription tiers are a lot more flexible in both cost and licensing for users. Instead of going to the store, you can purchase a Microsoft 365 from online.
In addition, your ProPlus subscription lets your users install Office on up to 5 tablets and 5 smartphones (Android, iPad, Windows and all modern mobile devices).
4. Office 365 ProPlus gets exclusive intelligent services powered by the cloud
Users of Office 365 ProPlus gain access to subscriber-only. Office 365 is a cloud-based model, in the form of intelligent services.
- Animated 3D Graphics is a feature in Word and PowerPoint for Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus that lets you embed animated 3D graphics into your work.
- Ideas in Excel is an intelligent cloud service integrated into Microsoft Excel that helps users better understand data with high-level visual summaries. All you have to do is click a cell in a data range and Excel will analyse the data.
- PowerPoint Designer is an intelligent cloud service in Microsoft office. Microsoft PowerPoint generates design ideas for your slides based upon the content of your slides, displayed as suggestions in a separate pane. It also detects charts, pictures and tables on a slide and provides professional layout.
- PowerPoint QuickStart is another intelligent cloud service. Microsoft PowerPoint helps users by creating an outline to get them started with research on a particular subject. It generates two slides of information from online sources.