Microsoft released the Home version in two editions: Windows 7 Home Basic and Home Premium. Every edition has the same basic features but different unique features. The Windows 7 Home Premium is a particular edition for users with all important tools and utilities. Among Windows 7 versions, Home Premium has more powerful backup and restore tools. It has a powerful backup tool. Unlike Home Basic, it has no geographical restriction. Furthermore, there is a separate ISO file for 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Microsoft Windows 7
Windows 7 is considered one of the most important releases in the history of the Windows operating system. This operating system is mainly available in six different editions: Starter or the basic package, the Home basic package, the Premium home package, and the Professional package. The premium home version of Windows 7 is primarily used by everyone who seeks a basic operating system.
How Windows 7 Home Premium Is Creating A Great Impact In 2020
Microsoft made Windows 7 Home Premium ISO to attract all disappointed users who were unsatisfied with using Windows Vista for their platform. Even this operating system is still used by many in this world. The most important improvement it makes in all updates is Windows Aero. Windows Aero was initially released with Windows Vista but was rejected by people. However, it gained another height when it launched with the Windows 7 Home Premium version and is now known as one of the most exclusive features.
How to Download
First of all, check that all the above-mentioned system requirements are there on your platform. After that, follow the steps given below.
1. Download the Windows 7 Home ISO file from the Microsoft website.
2. Before downloading the premium ISO file for Windows 7 Home, log in to Microsoft accounts and then download the file
3. Make sure which ISO component and language you are downloading.
4. Extract all files from Windows 7 Home Premium ISO file to a secure folder.
5. In that extracted file, there would be a configuration application whose word will help you install Windows 7 Home premium on your platform.
6. Continue with the procedure shown by the setup application.
7. In the meantime, when the installation process continues, it will ask for your Microsoft account username and password.
8. On that, add the correct credentials for your Microsoft account.
9. After that, when the setup is complete, restart your platform again.
10. When you restart your platform, a message will be displayed in which you must log in to your Microsoft account
11. Correctly add over there and then experience the new change on your PC.
Follow the steps below to install Windows 7 Home Premium.
- Connect the bootable USB flash drive with the PC.
- Reboot PC and select “Boot from CD/DVD.”
- First, it will load files.
- Now, settings appear. Select the language, time and currency format, Keyboard or input method from here.
- Click “Next” to move ahead.
- Select “Install Now” to start the installation process.
- Here, click the options “I accept the license terms” and “Next.”
- Two installation types appear: Custom and Upgrade. Select “Custom” if you want to install a clean copy of Windows. Select “Upgrade” if you don’t want to delete current files and apps.
- Now, select a drive where you want to install Windows 7 Home Premium.
- The system starts copying files.
- In the next section, the file expanding, and then the installation process starts.
- Wait for a while until the installation reaches 100%. In the meantime, the system will restart several times. Don’t interfere in the process.
- Finally, Windows 7 Home Premium is ready to use.
- Add the product key and enjoy using the innovative features of Windows 7 Home Premium.
System Requirements For Windows 7 Home Premium
Before downloading, let’s see if your platform is compatible with this new operating system.
Download Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium ISO – Step by Step Process
1. The processor necessary for Windows 7 is a 1Ghz processor that is essential to have for it.
2. Minimum RAM requirement is 1 GB.
3, Storage space depends on your platform component. If it is 32bit, it will take up to 16GB of storage space, and if it is 64bit, it will take up to 20GB of storage space.
4. Windows 7 Home Premium requires other software to function properly, which is the TV tuner.
Features of Windows 7 Home Premium
- It’s compatible with various productivity programs of Windows XP.
- Now, create a home network to share your photos, audio, and video files
Windows 7 Home Premium ISO 32 and 64 Bit
Windows 7 Home Premium is the most common operating system to date. Therefore, using this operation will always assure you that you will never have any problems using this. We hope that all the information provided in this article is productive enough to help you know more about Windows 7 Home Premium. Still, please feel free to comment below in the comment box if you have any questions about anything.